Hand Lettering 201: Intermediate Lettering and Design Basics
Hand Lettering 201: Intermediate Lettering and Design Basics by Sarah Dives
Take your hand lettering skills to the next level with this fun and informative book. A perfect gift for Artist's interested in expanding their skill set, or a give as a gift to anyone in your life who has a love for learning. This spiral journal makes a perfect drawing pad -- Lay your book flat on a table and complete your practice pages.
- A variety of new alphabets (including upper-case letters!)
- A broad range of color and design techniques
- A series of six projects that combine the skills
- Tips and tricks to take your lettering to the next level!
- Hardcover, oversized gold binding and gold corner protectors
- Step-by-step instructions for how to create various fonts and designs
- Thick premium paper, perfect for lettering
- Beautiful coffee table book and practical workbook
- Details: Author: chalkfulloflove
- 144 pages
- 10.5″ x 1″ x 10″
Shipping and Returns
We very much hope you love the items you order, and while returns are rare, we understand that sometimes things may not be quite the right fit for your needs. Online orders are eligible for a full refund to the original payment method (excluding shipping fees, both directions) -- To qualify, products MUST be returned within 10 days after the date of delivery, and must be unused, in unopened, original packaging and in original condition with any associated tags attached. Paper items such as journals and notebooks must not show creases, damage or signs of use. Clothing must be unworn, unwashed, with tags, and in original condition.
Please note, Art prints, Grocery, and Apothecary items are not eligible for return.
Please note, SALE and Discounted items are Final, and are not eligible for return.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.